The Hawthorn Suite is one half of the charming historical house with a private back entrance. A spacious covered porch with rocking chairs provides a nice view of the property. Inside this lovely suite you’ll find a separate living area, a private bath and an inviting bedroom. The bedroom features a truly unique king-size bed, gas fireplace, and a small sitting room that is just the place to curl up with a good book. Fine architectural details like beautiful hardwood floors and bead-board ceilings make the rooms especially cozy. The roomy bath welcomes guests with a claw-foot soaking tub and separate shower. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons. Design by Carol Hicks Bolton.
The main house is located on the right as you enter the property. The entrance to the Hawthorn Suite (#2) is at the back of the house (facing the parking area).
READ OUR POLICIES here
- Two room suite with additional sitting room
- King-size bed with custom-made linens
- Separate shower with rain shower head
- Claw-foot soaking tub for two
- Gas fireplace
- Private entrance
- Spacious covered porch with rocking chairs
- Flat screen television
- Coffee bar with microwave and mini-fridge